We continually observe the highest environmental and manufacturing standards demonstrating its commitment to minimising the social and environmental impacts of its businesses. Our CSR strategy seeks to encourage business activities that bring economic benefits whilst working to enhanced Health & Safety, Training and Employment standards.
As a market leading manufacturer we recognise our responsibility to operate with due concern for the environment in which we live and work and to minimise the impact of our activities on that environment. Through close contact with national governments and industry regulators we are at the forefront of legislative developments. We continue to develop our processes and working practices to meet, as a minimum standard, both our legal and social obligations. We seek continually to improve our environmental performance by setting objectives and targets combined with clear management programmes and initiatives to minimise our impact on the environment.
Specifically we are committed to:
- Manufacture all of our products to meet the relevant legislative standards in all the countries and regions in which we operate.
- Minimise the use of resources and to work with our customers to minimise their use of resources through environmentally-responsible packaging systems.
- Promote the re-use, recycling and recovery of our materials and to assist in this recovery wherever it is practical and environmentally beneficial to do so.
- Improve the environmental performance of our processes by reducing emissions, energy use, minimising waste and controlling noise.
- Be a responsible employer and a good neighbour.
- Provide suitable and unambiguous environmental information for our employees, customers and the local community.
- Maintain leadership in the development of new products and processes using recycled materials and support initiatives which benefit the environment.